The Content Matrix is a way to view and organize all the services you offer and all the possible platforms or marketing avenues you can use to promote those services. We talk in-depth about how to take this concept and implement it in the real-world.
In this week's podcast, we'll talk about:
- What is the Content Matrix?
- How do you use the Content Matrix?
The purpose of the Content Matrix is to keep you focused on what you enjoy most and to keep your attention on the platforms that will resonate most with your ideal patient.
To get started:
1. Map out what you're currently doing. What services or treatment are you currently marketing and where are you marketing them.
2. Is it working for you and giving you the results and patients you want? If it is, keep doing it. If it's not, put your time and effort into another form of marketing.
3. Keep emotion out of the equation, use KPI's and measure your results.
For more episodes of Podiatry Marketing, visit https://podiatry.marketing