QR codes are everywhere these days. In today's episode, Jim McDannald, DPM, and Tyson Franklin discuss what they are and how they can benefit specific aspects of your podiatry practice.
The world is now familiar with QR Codes, so why not use them in your marketing while they are hot.
But where should you use them?
- On equipment in your practice - can lead to a written article on your website or a video of you using it.
- Link to Google Reviews
- Additional information in hardcopy newsletters as traditional links will not work.
- On Your Business Cards...more info on your business, or it could link to a video about YOU.
- Written Reports to Professional Referrers – further information about a specific condition or the equipment used.
- Recalls & Reactivation Letters to Patients – could link to further info on your website on what’s involved or another video.
- Add to orthotic treatment plans - link to how your orthotics are made (pretty cool)
- Add QR codes to videos
Think about times when you would like your patient to know more about what you do but:
- You have limited time
- You have limited space (in a letter, brochure, etc)
- Or it links to something you want them to do NEXT.
To learn more about how to grow your practice, check out more episodes of Podiatry Marketing at https://podiatry.marketing