In this episode of Podiatry Marketing, Tyson Franklin and Jim McDannald, DPM, discuss why breaking down your marketing plan into seasons or quarters can help you stay focused and generate momentum for your clinic objectives.
It might appear daunting at first glance, but creating a marketing roadmap for the next 12 months can benefit your practice and your patients.
- It's about developing a strategy for the year and breaking it down into bite-size chunks
- Gives you direction without too many specifics...set in sand instead of set in stone.
- You can add and remove ideas, etc. without any repercussions
- There's seasonality for the profession, so it makes sense to break it down quarterly (seasons of the month)
- Weeks and months are too short for gaining real traction and feedback on your efforts.
- Different activities and weather conditions
- At present, it's August, the last month of winter in Australia in the US, UK, and Canada it's....?
Some examples of themes or narratives to build your marketing off of include:
- Monthly Focus on specific marketing pillars
- Commencement of specific sports
- Upcoming events throughout the year
- Major Events (Olympics)
- Interests you have (Running, Fungal Nails)
- Back to School
To learn more about how to grow your practice, check out more episodes of Podiatry Marketing at https://podiatry.marketing