In this episode of Podiatry Marketing, Tyson and Jim tell you how to avoid the 7 most common podiatry marketing mistakes that hold a lot of clinics from reaching their potential.
The 7 common podiatry marketing mistakes we discuss include:
- Not taking time for self-reflection. Also known as, trying to be everything to everyone.
- Making your marketing about you and not the benefits you provide patients
- Jumping in without a clear plan & accountability system
- Going in too many directions - lack of focus & chasing bright shiny objects
- Insufficient budget - unable to break the threshold
- Lack of review and assessment to double down on what's working
To learn more about how to grow your practice, check out more episodes of Podiatry Marketing at https://podiatry.marketing