Podiatry Marketing Live Tickets Now On Sale - Only 30 Seats Available
Welcome to another episode of the Podiatry Marketing Podcast. In this episode, Jim McDannald, DPM, and Tyson E. Franklin tackle an all-too-real scenario: a new, highly-skilled podiatrist opening a practice right across the street from you. They're not just in your neighborhood; they're right there, with a unique service offering and a large marketing budget.
What We Covered:
- Professional Referrers: We discuss how to handle these situations, from gentle reminders to using tools like LOOM and Braintoss. We also touch on the 'Be Our Guest Book' strategy.
- Non-Professional Referrers: We emphasize the importance of proactive engagement, encouraging you to get off your butt and foster relationships.
- Street Appeal: Make your clinic visually appealing. Check your signage, and remember that first impressions count.
- Update Website: This is your digital storefront. Offer free information, leverage search platforms, and consider adding a media page.
- Community Engagement: Participating in community events or initiatives can help increase visibility and reputation.
- Your Niche: It’s essential to know and capitalize on your unique niche in the market.
- Touch Base with Patients: We cover strategies for reactivation, utilizing emails/newsletters, and increasing touch points with your patients.
- Introduce Yourself: It may be helpful to meet the competition. We discuss conducting a recon mission and how it might put your mind at ease.
- Reflect on Your Own Practice: This is an opportunity for self-evaluation and improvement.
- Know Your Ideal Patient: Tailor your communication to them, such as writing blogs that speak directly to their needs and experiences.
- Retrain Your Team: Ensure everyone is on the same page when greeting patients and answering the phone.
- Update Uniforms/Brand: Consistent branding is key to a professional appearance.
- Merchandise/Welcome Packs: These can create a positive impression and reinforce your brand.
In this episode, we provide a comprehensive guide to rising above competition, strengthening your practice, and maintaining a robust patient base. Tune in to learn how to turn a challenging situation into an opportunity for growth and improvement.
To learn more about growing your practice and accessing additional resources, check out more episodes of the Podiatry Marketing Podcast at https://podiatry.marketing.
Get Your Ticket For Podiatry Marketing Live - October 21, 2023 in Chicago